Well a couple months I was in your situation momma. I didn't know where to start for my baby to be. There were soooo many things that people where telling me that I need that I never opened. Here is the DO NOT NEED LIST:
1) crib bumpers ( they are not safe and honestly just a waste of money)
2) If your having a baby in the summer this is for you! i wish that i didn't get so many pants because it was too hot. He just wore onesies.
3) So many swaddle blankets because the hospital gave us so many
4) wipe warmer just stupid no one is going to do all that at night and they are a lot of work
5) this is for breastfeeding mommas no disposable breast pads.. i hated them i ended up getting washable ones
check out my other article for what you need for baby

No comments:
Post a Comment