Thursday, November 5, 2015

10 Things you need before baby comes

  So here is a list of the things that I needed for baby that I use for the baby besides the normal diapers and wipes and formula if your not breastfeeding.


1) diaper cream  (butt paste is an example of a name brand)
2) a basket- this is my LIFESAVER I use this all day everyday i take it from room to room. it has diapers wipes honestly everything that I need for baby all day.
3) nipple shield if breast feeding*this is optional* - but this saved breastfeeding for me without it i would have never made it. I love breastfeeding and im glad that i had one.
4) rock n play if your plan on co-sleeping- he currently still uses it and he is almost 4 months
5) white noise machine- SAVED my life
6) doctor browns bottles- my little had bad gas and acid reflux really bad
7) lots of onesies because they spit up and you want all sizes because they grow fast
8)Burping clothes
9) Baby swing- really helped in the first weeks
10)car seat
check of my article for things that I did not need
rock n play

No comments:

Post a Comment