Thursday, January 14, 2016

how to start couponing in 2016

Everyone always ask me how I coupon. So now I am going to share more on how I coupon.


  1. buy a sunday paper every week. Always in even numbers and i buy 4 every weekend. For some people they sell them at the dollar tree for a dollar.
  2.  There are 3 different types of coupon books. Smart Source, RedPlum, P&G(that comes out once a month usually in the beginning)
  3. You have to keep your coupons organized. I use a accordion file and than a small one. and each one has the date on them. It makes it easier to find when you are looking for a certain coupon.
  4. Do not cut out each individual coupon until you need it. I store the whole coupon book in the big accordion folder than when i cut it i use the small one.
  5. Do your research on store coupon policies. 
  6. Pick 1 or 2 store to start at. Doing more than that when you are first starting makes it way to hard.
  7. I also check out the ads for that week and I look at the deals on the Krazy coupon lady app.
  8. This is optional but I also use print out coupons. So look into a printer.
  9. coupons.com is a great place to get coupons online
  10. Rebate apps are a big part in couponing
  11. And when you first start off you are going to make mistakes that is okay actually good because that means that you learned something and understand it that much more,
If have any questions on any of it leave a comment on the topic you would like me to explain better. And I am going to start making youtube videos on it. There I will make a video to explain it better.


No comments:

Post a Comment