Thursday, November 5, 2015

Urban decay Naked On The Run: Review

      Hello ladies well first off let me say that this pallet give me life it is a holy grail! Every make up guru needs this in their life or momma because it is something that I can say that I honestly use very day on the daily. The make up is really pigmented and smooth.  And let me tell you moms out there or people that do not want to take long to get ready. This is something really easy to do a 2 minute eye and still look like a million bucks. The other day I used this pallet to make a similar look to Adele's look on the new Hello video because her make up was  every thing hunny! I was amazed and it turned out amazing ! Selfies all day !! And hey so if your hubbies or boyfriends or girl friends need an idea for what to get you for christmas this is must have!
* it even goes on sale of black friday yassss!


I used this pallet to create this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment