Thursday, November 5, 2015

pumping and storing milk: Breastfeeding

   So I do not have an extreme storage of milk but my son is also only 3 months! But Part of the reason is I don't have a place to store it! My house is small and so I have no room for a deep freezer. but here is how i did it:
 1) I take 3 pills of 3 times a day of fenugreek you can find it any store (Walmart about $5.00)
 2) I drink lots of water a day
 3) I also pump before I go to bed, a couple times during the day, and in the morning after he eats
 4) have a good pump i have the nuk pump (about $100)
 5) I feed on demand whenever he wants to eat! that how i keep up my supply and if he only eats from one side I pump the other
This was weeks ago I have way more right now

No comments:

Post a Comment